Rules And Regulations
Created by Nicole Craig
Dec 13, 2017
- Participants and parents will be required to follow ALL rules. No EXCEPTIONS.
- No profanity will be tolerated.
- No fighting will be tolerated.
- Athletes need to be on time and properly dressed for practice and meets.
- Flirting and/or public displays of affection are unacceptable.
- No athlete will be permitted to practice without proper running attire.
- No disrespect in any way toward team members, coaches, or staff of Bishop Gorman Gator Youth Track Club will be tolerated on or off the track.
- No parental interference while athletes are practicing.
- Eat at least two hours before practice.
- NO candy or junk food during the track season.
- Athletes are asked to give 100 percent at every practice and meet.
- No stealing will be permitted by anyone. Immediate action will take place if faced with this situation.
- No violent activity permitted on the track. No gang colors, gang affiliation, gang clothing, gang signs, or weapons.
- It is mandatory for parents to attend ALL parent meetings.
- All parents must participate fundraising the minimum amount or paying the team fee to Bishop Gorman Gator Youth Track Club each season.
- All parents MUST volunteer in at least one (1) of the Team Gator hosted track meets. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Failure to abide by these rules and regulations is grounds for disciplinary actions.
1st Offense: Verbal Warning
2nd Offense: Suspension from team (duration of suspension will be discussed with the team committee).
3rd Offense: Expulsion from the team (parents and athletes forfeit all funds)
I, read the above rules and regulations and agree to follow them as a member of Bishop Gorman Gator Youth Track Club. We (parent and athlete) fully understand and agree with these terms.