For team registration:
• Each team requires a minimum of 7 players and a maximum of 10 players.
• You must have at least 5 players before registering as a team.
• You need to know your team name, captain and chaperone in order to register.
• Registration and payment must be returned no later than February 28th.
• Teams will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis until all 32 teams are filled.
• At least 5 players must have completed the registration process and payment must be received in order for the teams registration considered complete. This can be done through the link on this page or by submitting signed registration/waiver and payment to the front office.
• Additional players can be added to your team until 3/1.
• Any player added to an existing team must register online and submit payment either online or to the front office before they can be officially added to the roster.
Team Captains: Please return completed registration to the front office.
Make sure you include:
• A printed copy of your team roster; listing all registered players (both those registered online and those returning waivers). *a blank roster can be printed using the team roster link.
• A signed waiver for each player who has not registered online.
• $10 registration fee from each player (unless the player has already paid online)
For individual player registration:
• Players may register as individuals. This can be done through the link on this page or by submitting your registration to the front office. When registering as an individual please enter “Free Agent” player in space provided for team name, team captain and team chaperone.
• Individual players should complete the registration process without submitting payment.
• Players will be contacted once there are enough individual players to complete a team.
• Once registration has been confirmed players can submit payment.