A 6 v 6, Recreational, Co-ed, Ages 15 and up, 52 team Soccer tournament targeting all community members and community groups.
TEAMS registered before June 25th will receive:
- 20 Ottawa Fury FC game vouchers (good for any 2017 home game) value of $540 (these can be delivered as soon as you register)
- A Fury Soccer Ball (size 5)
- A full day of Rec Soccer games (3 games minimum) at TD Place
- A chance to earn your charity of choice $300
- Play in the Final game during the half time of the Ottawa Fury vs Toronto FC II
All abilities welcome
DJs + live entertainment.
We are making “Moves for Unity” – to continue the traditions of welcoming our new immigrant & refugee neighbours and to build camaraderie and friendship with old and new connections.
Get 25% off by participating in the Launch event “Friendly” taking place in Brewer Park on June 25th, 2017
FREE for newcomers to Canada (arrived within 3 years) contact us directly 613-355-0735 (applies to individual newcomers only).
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: July 10th, 2017
DISCOUNT CODE: “MAKINGMOVES25” (25% off) expires June 20th, 2017
Format: RECREATIONAL SOCCER
- 3 games guaranteed self refereed (monitored)
- Playoffs with referees
- Final game played before and during half time of Fury FC game (7:00pm Start)
- Both finalist teams will earn $300 for their charity of choice
- no goalies (nets are 4ft x 8ft)
- Surface: Turf (TD Place) -mini-fields approx 80ft x 90ft
- change (substitutions) on the fly – unlimited
- co-ed (teams must have at least one female in play at all times)
- Players cannot play for multiple teams (all players must be registered for one team) …. more rules will be available on the www.dropinsports.ca website in June (we will not use “spirit points”, but there may be additional prizes for spirit, respect, and sportsmanship)
You don’t need team shirts, but they are fun to have to build a sense of team and avoid the confusion of organizing light and dark shirts! You can order team shirts through us if registered/ordered before June 25th. Email Dan@dropinsports.ca with your details to begin discussions on making an order ($12-17 per shirt – one logo)
Become a vendor or host a community booth space in our Community Kicks Market Place. Check out this and other opportunities to GET IN