As a coach/AD participating in CFAA I promise to:
- Conduct myself in a dignified manner relating to emotions, language, attitude and actions.
- Act at all times to protect the principles of fun, safety and development of all athletes.
- Demonstrate respect for the ability of opponents as well as for the judgment of referees, officials, and opposing coaches.
- Display control and professionalism at all times under any circumstance.
- Respect the rights, dignity, and worth of every person, including opponents, other coaches, officials, administrators, parents, athletes, and spectators.
- Refrain from physical contact with athletes except where necessary for the development of the athletes’ skill(s) or athletic ability.
- Ensure that equipment and facilities meet safety standards and are appropriate to the level of the athletes.
More from Central Florida Athletic Association