Aug 20–21, 2021
Entry Fee: $250.00
Entry Fees can be paid Via Venmo to @CommunitySoftball-League. Please indicate the Team Name, Coaches Name and Phone Number. All Coaches will be asked to verify their roster with player information prior to the event.
All team entry fees must be paid in full prior to August 11, 2021.
Each player must sign registration form and attached waiver.
ALL participants MUST be 18 or over!
By signing the registration form below and attached waiver you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the tournament rules and information.
• Waiver and Rules can be found on the following link: https://playpass.com/go/Adigd2k.
Sign In or create an account to sign in, scroll to the bottom of the page, Click on August 20th & 21st CSL Adult Co-Ed Tournament, a new tab will appear with a green Sign Now button.
• One registration and payment are required per team. You are responsible for getting your team registration form signed by each participant and collecting all entry fees to be submitted.
• Your team is only guaranteed entry once the registration and fees have been turned in.
• If your team choses to withdraw from the tournament you must notify Beau Cavalier or Derrick Gros prior to August 11, 2021. Tournament brackets will be made on or about that date and refunds will no longer be honored after past August 13, 2021. Further, once a team begins play in the tournament, no refunds will be given if the team fails to complete their full amount of games played.
• If weather or other conditions cause delay in the schedule of games, remaining games may turn to “one-pitch format” once teams fall into the Losers Bracket.
• This is a co-ed tournament with gender ratios of 5/5, 6/4, or 7/5 teams allowed.
• Game rules will be provided to team captains prior to the tournament.
• Each team is limited to 2 home runs per game. Unlimited Home Run Cards (assigned to one player per team, per game) will be sold at $25.00 per team. Player to whom the card is assigned must be announced to umpires, opposing team captain, and scorekeepers at the coin toss.
IF AT ANY TIME A PLAYER EXPERIENCES ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS OR TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19, TEAM COACHES SHALL BE NOTIFIED IMMEDIATELY (WITHIN 12 HOURS). IN TURN, IT SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE TEAM COACH TO CONTACT THE CSL BOARD OR TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS. COACHES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NOTIFYING TEAMMATES ON THEIR ROSTER OF A POSITIVE COVID-19 TESTED PARTICIPANT ON THEIR TEAM BUT SHALL NOT DISCLOSE ANY NAMES DUE TO HIPPA LAWS. ANY PLAYER WHO TESTS POSITIVE SHALL QUARANTINE FOR THE SUGGESTED TIME PERIOD RECOMMENDED BY THE CDC. IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCHEDULED GAMES AFTER CDC RECOMMENDED QUARANTINE PERIOD, A PARTICIPANT MUST PRODUCE A NEGATIVE COVID TEST TO THE CSL BOARD OR FULFILL A FULL QUARANTINE PERIOD OF 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF EXPOSURE. IF THE NEED SHALL ARISE, CSL HAS THE RIGHT TO POSTPONE GAME(S) AND OR PRACTICE(S) FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME TO AVOID THE POTENTIAL SPREADING OF COVID-19.
PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!