Added by Bobbi Jo Meagher
Parent Code of Conduct:
• As a parent of a Horseheads Small Fry Football athlete I will strive to encourage and support my athlete and teach him/her the concepts of fair play, integrity, sportsmanship, personal and team accountability.
• I will have open communication with the coaches as to the availability of my player.
• My child will attend all practices unless a previous arrangement has been made with the coaches.
• We ask that you’re open to group text or other formats of mass communication. Our coaches will have a lot of information to circulate and it’s easier to put it out if they can hit everyone at once.
• I understand that practice can be 5 days a week and ends at 7pm. I will be diligent on picking up my child by then. If practices seen to be ending later than 7, please inform the league.
• I will conduct myself with class during games.
• I will not abuse the coaches or officials at any time.
• I will address my issues or concerns with the head coach via phone, text or email.
Please remember that this league is for teaching. Win or lose, the most important thing is that your kid learns a little about the game and they have fun. We’re always looking for coaches and refs. We’d love to have you join us.