Sep 27 – Nov 8, 2022
6:00 – 9:00 PM
Key Features of the League are as follows:
• The Pilot Season for the League will be weekly from Tuesday, Sept 27 to Tuesday, November 15. If there is strong interest we will add a second or third night in 2023.
• Bocce Team Registration will take place through the OCA Bocce League website ONLY on a first come / first play basis following the email blast from the OCA Community Manager.
• The CCMR will be the location for play as well as storage of the portable courts. Court setup will begin at 500pm and takedown will occur before 1000pm.
• League games will take place from 600pm to 900pm. There will be two courts utilized simultaneously. There will be 8 Teams, each Team will play two games per night. Each Team will have 4 Players. All 4 Players will play in both games. Scores will be recorded and standings will be available on the OCA Bocce website.
• Each Team will play every other Team twice during a 7 week season. The 8th week will be a Championship Tournament to determine the Season’s Champion Team.
• Each Team will pay a seasonal League Fee of $200 by a single check to the OCA Community Manager. The funds will be utilized to pay the Bocce Coordinator / Referee.
• There will be a list of “Alternates” which will be composed of Homeowners who are interested in playing but did not Register for the first 8 Team slots. The “Alternates” list will be utilized when Registered Team Players are unavailable.
• There will be “Open Bocce” on select Sunday’s when the CCMR is available from 500pm to 1000pm. Setup and takedown will be performed by Bocce League Team members. The “Open Bocce” will be another opportunity for Homeowners who did not register in time to participate.