$500 per team/ 2 DAY TOURNAMENTS $325 TO $350 for 1 DAY TOURNAMENTS
Tournament Rules for 2021 FY
- Teams can bat entire line up or 10 with an extra hitter. EH is free to substitute anywhere on the field at anytime.
- Teams that choose to bat 9 with subs, normal substitution rules apply. If you replace a starter with a sub you may re-enter your starter in the same spot in the batting order and the sub will then no longer be eligible to re-enter the game.
- USSSA,BBCore bats and USA bats are ok.
- No pitching restrictions. Coaches need to use good judgement for their players to avoid any injury.
- Teams who have insurance must show proof when checking in. Those who do not have team insurance must have parents for every player sign a waiver stating that the parents will be using personal insurance as coverage.
- Any player that does not have coverage or sign the waiver will not be eligible to play.
7 .Every player regardless if insured or not must have a signed waiver before the first game or they cannot play until a PERFECT PITCH rep has one on file.
- Pitcher’s mound will be 46ft and bases will be 65ft for 10u.
- Pitcher's mound will be 46ft and bases will be 65ft for 9u.
- Pitcher's mound will be 40ft and bases will be 60ft for 8u.
- 8u division Rules- no leading off, runner can leave once the pitcher releases the ball, Home plate is closed. Runner may only score if the player is batted in or walked in.
- 5 run rule will be in affect except from the 4th inning on. Then it is open runs.
- Pitcher's mound will be 50ft and bases will be 70ft for 11u & 12u.
- 13U WILL BE SET AT 54/80
15.14 AND UP WILL BE 60/90
- We will play MLB rules.
- No In-field fly rule will be enforced.
- Every player must be in matching uniform with a number to play unless cleared by a PITCH PERFECT official.
- Home team will be the official book.
- No new inning after 90 minutes8U -12U.13u is 1hr 45
- No time limit in Championship games.
- Games will be 6 innings unless time is called.
23.In the event of a parent or coach being ejected, that team HE MUST LEAVE THE TOURNAMENT UNLESS SPECIFIED BY THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
- Runners must be entered into the game with 2 outs for the pitcher and catcher.
26.Home team will be decided by the umpire’s coin toss.
- Teams get 1 1/2 minutes between innings to warm up.
28.Every pitcher gets two trips to the mound. On the second trip the pitcher must be removed. A VISIT MEANS ANYTIME THE COACH CALLS TIME AND SPEAKS TO HIS PICHER IT IS COUNTED AS A TRIP.
- Slide to avoid collision. This will be the umpire’s discretion to determine if the runner is out because of no slide.
- Coaches will be allowed 1 bucket to sit on outside the dugout.
- Mercy rule will be in effect. 13 after 3 and 10 after 4
- Any protest must be made verbally to the umpire at the time of the call. If 1 pitch is thrown after the call the protest will be void. If a coach protests a call, you must have a 33. MLB rule book in your possession with the rule open to the page and ready to show the umpire.
- 2021 ages will be in effect until October 1st 2021. May 1st is the cutoff date for ages.
35.Teams must have copies of every players birth certificates for that player to be eligible, please have them in a binder ready for review.
36.We will not check birth certificates at check in. But you must have them in a binder. if another team gets an official and request to question a player you must show proof. If you fail to have it , your team will forfeit that game and that player is disqualified
- 3 game guarantee.
- Seeding for day 2 will be determined after day 1. Record first, runs against second and Run differential 3rd.
39.If for whatever reason someone can provide proof of an illegal player that team will forfeit the rest of their games and not receive a refund.
40.Dugouts will be sanitized between every game. Do not allow players to enter dug outs until a member of California Legends baseball says it clear and sanitized.
41.Every pitcher gets 1 balk warning per game.8u-9u
42.No parents are allowed in the dugout at any time.
- Please practice social distancing.
44.Parents will be allowed to set up chairs and shade in the outfield. It must however be far enough that it will not interfere with game play. (Umpires Call)
45.14u and up division bats rules, bats must be -3 only
46.13U only -3 ,-5 and bbcore will be allowed
47.metal spikes are allowed from 11u up,
- if you using a portable mound no spikes will be allowed for the pitcher UNLESS APPROVED BY THE DIRECTOR. if you are caught that team will be responsible for damages caused buy the metal spikes
- If a team forfeits a game for other than injury, that team will forfeit the rest of the tournament.