SEEDING AND TIE BREAKER RULES.
- Pool play overall record (winning percentage)
- If two teams are tied -Head to Head winner
- If three teams are tied – If one team has defeated both other teams, that team advances. If not go to #4.
- Total runs allowed in pool play.
- If still tied – Total runs scored in pool play
- If still tied – Total runs allowed subtracting game with most runs allowed in pool play
- If still tied – Total runs allowed minus two games with most runs allowed in pool play
- If still tied – Runs scored inning by inning starting with first game until one team has more runs after a complete inning starting with pool games
- Second place teams will always be taken ahead of 3rd place teams for wild cards, 3rd place ahead of 4th place, etc.