U6 U14 Player Code Of Conduct
Created by Lisa Proctor
Code of Conduct - U6-U14 Players
To help you and others in the netball family have fun, feel safe and enjoy netball, you are expected to agree to the following high standards of behaviour.
- Never bully, show aggression, or post anything unfriendly or hurtful on social media or text.
- Encourage new members and respect that everyone is different.
- Tell my league safeguarding officer or an adult I trust about any behaviour or situations I feel worried about.
- Be a team player by being loyal, friendly and kind to my teammates and opponents.
- Always play fairly to the rules and show respect to the umpires.
- Listen to my coach and try my best at all times.
- Let someone in charge know if I leave a netball venue.
- Respect my team manager, coaches and officials decisions.
- Understand that everyone has different strengths and recognise we play better as a team.
- Be willing to play any role that helps the team.
- Love the game!
- Ensure I wear suitable kit for training and matches with my hair tied back, short nails and no jewellery.
- Show great sportsmanship and teamwork, whether I win or lose and always thank everyone involved – the game would not go on without them!
I understand that the Capital Netball Officials will address any breach of the expected conduct.
Player’s Name: ________________ Signature: ________________ Date: ___________
Parent/Carer’s Name: ______________ Signature: _________________ Date: __________