TSC Tennis Rules
Some claim these to be the fairest tennis rules this side of Sheikh Zayed.
- All group games must be completed by the end of December
- The top two players from each group will go through to compete in quarter-finals at the end of January.
- 1 point for a win, 0 points for a loss
- It's your responsibility to co-ordinate with your opponent to schedule a date & time for your match
- If you are unable to complete your game by the end of December, it will be marked down marked as a loss
- Unfortunately, there's no way for you input results directly into Playpass. So for now, please enter match results here: https://bit.ly/tsctennis and I'll update them weekly to the main table
- The game starts with a coin toss or racket-spin to determine which player must serve first and which side they want to serve from.
- 1 Set
- At 5-5, play to 7, if it gets to 6-6, goes to Tie Breaker.
- Players switch sides after every odd game, as in the first, third and fifth games, and so on.
- If there is a dispute as to whether a ball is in or out, simply replay the point.