Tuesday League Code Of Conduct
Created by Lisa Proctor
GENERAL CODE OF CONDUCT
As a person required to comply with this policy, you must meet the following requirements with regard to your conduct during any activity held or sanctioned by ADNL, Member Organisations or Affiliates.
- Treat all persons with respect and courtesy and have proper regard for their dignity, rights and obligations.
- Be ethical, fair, considerate and honest in all dealings with others.
- Make a commitment to providing quality service.
- Operate within the rules and spirit of the sport including the constitution and policies, which govern ADNL, Member Organisations and Affiliates.
- Do not use your involvement with netball to promote your own beliefs,
behaviours or practices where these are inconsistent with those of ADNL,
Member Organisations and Affiliates.
- Demonstrate a high degree of individual responsibility especially when dealing with person under 16 years of age, as your words and actions are an example.
- Always place the safety and welfare of children above other considerations.
- Comply with all relevant UAE laws.
- Refrain from any behavior that may bring ADNL, Member Organisations or
Affiliates into disrepute.
- Provide a safe environment for the conduct of the activity.
- Show concern and caution towards others who may be sick or injured.
- Be a positive role model.
- Be responsible and accountable for your conduct.
- Abide by the relevant ADNL role specific codes of behavior and understand the repercussions if you breach, or aware of any breaches of this code of behavior.