Have the best night of the week and continue to compete in the country's ONLY escape room league!
What is an escape room?
Simply put, it's you and your team of 4-5 players are locked in a room or series of rooms. You have one hour to use the hidden clues and puzzles through the themed rooms to make your escape.
How is this a league?
We'll be using four of Denver's best escape rooms for our league. You will keep the same team every week and visit a new room every week. You will be measured by:
1) The number of puzzles you solve.
2) How much time is remaining when you escape.
3) Bonus and penalties for using clues or solving bonus puzzles
We will keep an up-to-date league page with schedules, game times and standings for all the participants in the league.
What's included in the league?
Once your registration is complete, you will compete in four ONE HOUR escape room experiences. If you register as an individual, we will place you on a team of other individual sign-ups.
Your league registration includes ADMISSION to all four separate rooms - there are no additional costs to play!
We will have a sponsor bar set up at each unique location so that you can take advantage of some great food and drink specials before and after you compete.
We will have two different leagues:
1) Monday Night League - this league is for persons new to the escape room concept and have NOT completed in our league before
2) Tuesday Night League - this league is for returning players of our session I league and for experienced escape room players.
LEAGUE will play the following weeks:
Week 1 - 11/14 & 11/15 Escape Room #1
Week 2 - 11/21 & 11/22 Escape Room #2
Week 3 - 11/28 & 11/29 Escape Room #3
Week 4 - 12/5 & 12/6 Escape Room #4
Questions? Call or text Mike at 303-923-5645 or e-mail MileHighSSC@gmail.com