- Adults $8 for the day (good at all gyms)
- Students (18 and under) $3 for the day (good at all gyms)
- Seniors (62+) $5 for the day (good at all gyms)
- Children under 5 are admitted free
- All teams will get a total of TWO (2) passes, which can be used for coaches, managers, scorekeepers, etc. Admission fees will be charged for any additional team personnel.
Complete tournaments rules will be provided on all scorer’s tables and at the admission table. Below are a few rules to keep in mind:
- Games will be two (2) 20 minute halves. It is a running clock, except for the last two minutes of BOTH halves. Clock will not stop if there is a 15 point or greater lead at any point after halftime.
- Coaches get four (4) timeouts per game (all 30 seconds), which can be used at any time
- If tiebreakers cannot be decided from head-to-head competition, they will be decided by a point differential of up to 15 points per game, and will include the teams in the tiebreaker only in the tally.
- Colorado High School rules apply. Coaches and/or players ejected from contests will miss, at minimum, the next game and possibly more at the director’s discretion.