What's a website on Playpass?
Your website is your organization's home on Playpass. All your schedules and activities for registration can be shown on it.
Create your website
First, create a website by entering your organization's name and location.
Customize the design
Customize the look of your homepage with a background image, plus change the size, alignment and control what's visible.
You'll see your design options. Next, upload an image. Then, choose the homepage size, alignment, and layout.
Now it's easy to have a customized homepage design with more color. Get started changing your design from here.
Edit your homepage
Next, you'll be viewing your homepage. Above your your homepage is a section that only you, and any managers you add, can see or edit called Edit your homepage.
Click Expand to see your options in each section.
For example in Edit your homepage > Basic info you can add a Tagline that will appear below your logo and organization's name.
To make your homepage look great, don't miss these...
- Basic info: Tagline and Description
- Contact: Email, social media account links
- Logos: upload a Logo, and a Square Logo Icon
What's a square logo icon?
The square logo icon will appear in the footer of everything you create.
Set a Custom Link or Custom Domain in Settings
From Manage Website > Settings you can customize your website's address with a Custom Link or Custom Domain
Set a Custom Link to shorten and customize your link on Playpass. For example: playpass.com/YSC
A Custom Domain let's you use your own domain like
If you already have a domain, we'll help you set it up to be powered by Playpass. All you need is Standard or Pro plan, billed annually. Or we'll charge an extra month of the Standard plan up front, if you're billed monthly.
If you don't have your own domain, we'll help buy one for you.
Just like everything on Playpass, custom domains come with SSL secure encryption built in.
Create a page
From the Create menu or from Manage Website > Pages you can create a new page.
Then for Edit your page > Visibility you can control where each page appears: on your homepage, as a footer link, or during registration as something that players must agree to.
Here are some quick page examples, and where you might want each to appear:
- Terms & Conditions - appear as footer link and during registration
- Rules - appear on homepage, footer link, and during registration
- Winter season promotion (landing page) - homepage only
Want to see it in action? Check out our new demo site Your Sports Club to see pages, schedules, registration activities, waivers and even coupons. Your site can look as good, if not better.
Above is an example Sportsmanship Code page. Note the organization's logo at top and square logo icon in the browser tab (top left)
Upload files and docs
From Manage Website > Uploads you can upload files and docs.
You can upload nearly any file and doc to share with your players. Here are the accepted file formats: PDF, DOC, spreadsheet (XLS, CSV), or image (JPG, PNG, GIF). Less than 5MB in size.
Just like pages (above), your uploads will have their link you can share. Unlike pages, you can't edit an upload. But it's easy to delete one and upload a new version.
Uploads can be added to any of your schedules, registration activities or pages with 1 click, in any of these ways:
- From the Upload itself go to Visibility and click Add.
- From any schedule, registration activity or page go to Edit > Advanced and click Add an uploaded file.
- Create a page from Manage Website > Page
- Upload a file from Manage Website > Uploads
- Learn about creating a registration activity to accept online registrations
- Learn about setting up online payments with Stripe to accept payments online
- Learn about creating a referral program to reward members for inviting friends
- Learn about inviting staff members to help manage everything
- Learn about creating a schedule for your players and teams