Create a waiver template
First, create a waiver template by entering a name for your waiver.
Also, decide how you want players to sign or acknowledge your waiver:
- Check a box
- Type their initials
- Type their name
- Upload a signed copy
Upload or paste your content
Next, you'll add the contents of your waiver. You can upload your existing release of liability form or waiver if it is a PDF, DOC, or image file.
Or you can paste the waiver's content online.
Share the waiver
Now share your waiver with players. You can share it directly, or attach it to online registration.
To share it directly click the Share link at the top of your waiver.
Add your waiver to an online registration form
Add as many waivers as you need to registration activities. Then your players will fill out just one form to give you their registration information, sign your waivers, and pay you online!
Player can upload forms
In addition to checking a box or typing their initials, you can have players upload a completed form.
Used like this, Waivers can help you collect other signed documents and completed forms.
Verify uploaded content
After they've signed your waiver you can verify their information. Your player's signed waiver file is encrypted and securely stored online.
- Create and manage waivers from Manage Waivers
- Learn about creating a registration activity to accept online registrations
- Learn about setting up online payments with Stripe to accept payments online
- Learn about creating a referral program to reward members for inviting friends
- Learn about inviting staff members to help manage everything
- Learn about creating a schedule for your players and teams
- Learn about creating a website page to add more content